Space from Money Worries
This programme will help you to understand the relationship between money and your mental health.
You can learn to:
- Understand the relationship between money and mental health.
- Identify unhelpful thinking patterns about money.
- Cope with issues like debt and worry less about money.
- Reduce impulse and comfort spending.
- Maintain hope despite your financial circumstances.
Space from Money Worries consists of nine modules, complete these in your own time and at your own pace over approximately nine weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you to manage and cope with your money worries.